11.05.2010

Old MacDonald.

At bus time, the topic of Toy Story 3 came up… again. This movie has just come out on DVD and it always seems to pop up at bus time. It doesn’t help that one little sprout has a Buzz Lightyear backpack. I love the Toy Story franchise, so I’m always game for a little Woody, Buzz, and Jessie chat.

“Hey, Mr. A. did you know there are Toy Story 3 toys now?” Luther asked.

“Really, where do you get these toys?” I prodded.

“Well, you have to go to Old McDonald’s and get a Happy Feel and then you can get a Toy Story toy,” he informed me.

Old McDonald’s and a Happy Feel? Oh boy.

“Do you mean McDonald’s?” I hinted.

“Oh yes, McDonald’s for a Happy Feel!” He remembered.

“I think it’s called a Happy Meal, but I could be wrong…” I added.

“I don’t know, I think it’s a Happy Feel Mr. A.,” he finished as his bus was called.

I didn’t have the heart to tell him I’m a vegetarian. No Old McDonald’s or Happy Feels for me.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Well should you REALLY want one, you can buythe toys without buying a Happy Feel. ;)

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

ROFL!!!!!

My dd once asked if we could get Domino's pizza, and then added that it was really special because it has dominos in it.

Unknown said...

I'm not so sure if you "feel" so "happy" when you eat at "Old MacDonalds", but it sure sounds cute. :)